Juridicum hosted by international pre-moot students
On Friday, March 16 through Sunday, March 18, the Department of Law will host the visit of student teams from nine universities. The students will join the Stockholm University team in a so-called "pre-moot" competition where they will have extensive oral arguments in a fictitious arbitration case involving the Vienna Convention on the Sale of Goods.
The visiting students will be offered a tour of the Stockholm University campus, followed by lunch at Lantis. The Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce will cooperate with the Department of Law to hold a half-day conference on arbitration and breach of contract issues.
The pre-moot competition will be sponsored by Mannheimer and Swartling and take place at their offices on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday evening, the The Law Students’ Association (JF) will host a party for the visitors at Juristernas Hus and all law students are invited to attend. The visiting teams are:
1) King´s College of Law ( UK)
2) University of Lucerne (Switzerland)
3) University of Milan (Italy)
4) Utrecht University (Netherlands)
5) Tbilisi State University (Georgia)
6) Helsinki University (Finland)
7) University of Heidelberg (Germany)
8) University of Tartu (Estonia)
9) University of Silesia (Poland)
10) Stockholm University