- Peter Wahlgren participates as the only lawyer in an interdisciplinary, pan-European research project on communication and
disaster management. See further
International Cooperation in Crisis Management, Blawblaw.
- Data protection in global networks – a comparative study between Europe and the Asia-Pacific region
- Cecilia Magnusson Sjöberg
- Project leader: Ulf Färjare.
LAPSI aims to identify the remaining legal barriers and obstacles to access and re-use of public sector information
(PSI) on the European content market, and to provide measures and tools to overcome or reduce these barriers and to
stimulate the progress of the European market towards open data.
More information about LAPSI.
- Virtual Law Firm
- The Virtual Law Firm (VLF) is an educational project run by the Master's Course in Law and Information Technology. The idea is to
create a public forum for students and all those interested in law and IT. More information about
07 jun 2013