- Corpus Legis
- The Corpus Legis project was commenced in response to established needs for improved legal information retrieval
methods and enhanced support for legal investigations of different subject matters. Other significant factors included
the rapid growth of legal information, its internationalisation and the general need for European harmonisation as a
result of European Community Law. Questions of legal document management have been investigated in this project by
means of the international document representation standard SGML – Standard Generalized Markup Language. The main
part of the analysed text corpus focused on documents reflecting the system for lawmaking, e.g. government bills and
laws. More information.
- DAPRO - Data Protection in Europe
- Cecilia Magnusson Sjöberg was Swedish partner 1996-2000 in the DAPRO Project, part of the Telematics Applications
Programme, financed by the Directorate General XIII (European Commission).
- Evaluation Project
- Legal IT products and services are continually reviewed (such as databases, CD ROM, web services).
- Research was carried out into copyright of educational material using different Internet resources and legal
- Legal Automation
- Project leader: Cecilia Magnusson Sjöberg.
- Multimedia as a Legal Teaching Aid
- A research project studied IT-based teaching aids. The work was a collaboration between IRI and "processrätt"
- The main goal of the PRIMA project was to provide concrete means to successfully guide and manage privacy in the
context of future information and communication technologies. Based on an interdisciplinary Nordic and North-American
network of experts within the disciplines of computer science, social science, and law, this was achieved by
collaboration with related projects in which the partners of the project consortium were active.
- Secure Legal Information Management (SLIM) researched legal information management with a particular focus on
security, trust and standards. More information about SLIM.
25 nov 2015